Re: Create standby for oracle 9i database

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:27:08 -0700

Updating how we moved forward.

Following the recommendations from Stromasys, we shutdown the databases and all apps on the server. We then did a dump/copy/restore to get everything up to the Stromasys EC2 in AWS. It worked very well for us, albeit it was slow due to the older hardware on the source side.

Thank you for your suggestions and comments.

--
Sandy B.