Re: Anonymous huge pages for Linux

From: Jon Crisler <joncrisler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 01:08:53 -0500

The vendor is already working on an enhancement to support pluggable db. There is some logic in the application to detect changes and errors in the schemas, tablespaces, permissions etc. that throw false errors when run against a PDB, and no way to easily suppress the errors. For the current / supported versions we need to stick with non-pluggable db. Later versions of the app should resolve this issue.