Re: Connection reset by peer error

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 20:27:47 +0000

Hi,
You are going to need to access the Oracle listener logs (assuming you need that to connect to the db) and the database alert logs to see what is going on.
At the very least you can then confirm that the initial connection attempt is reaching the database.
Also check that the JDBC driver matches to the release of the Oracle client you are using, if you are using "oci" to connect.

Regards
Pete

--
Regards