Re: RE: PostgreSQL

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:00:17 -0800

We architect most often with Oracle Active Dataguard and that way patch with little to no downtime. If the customer is on EBS, then they may have to run the config file during a quiet window, but the database is in good shape.

Thanks,

*Kellyn Gorman*
DBAKevlar Blog <http://dbakevlar.com>
about.me/dbakevlar