Re: set max_string_size to extended at PDB level

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:03:29 +0200

THank you.

I just wanted to let you know that it looks like it is working fine, I was able to perform the change to a PDB only.

_at_Clay I would be curious to see the presentation you mention and see why you think this can be problematic.

În lun., 12 dec. 2022 la 17:10, Clay Jackson <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org> a scris: