Re: high temp space usage for same analytic function on latest version

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 10:02:20 +0000

A quick throwaway comment before I look at the latest github stuff. Your select is running parallel, but the insert is serialising - have you enabled parallel DML, do you want the insert to go parallel as well? If the insert runs parallel then some of the mechanism of the plan may change anyway and the problem might just go away.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis