Re: Oracle Support arghhh

From: Leng <lkaing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:32:53 +1100

The support engineers are often overwhelmed with SRs in their queue. Escalated SRs have priority. There’s also different levels of escalation, believe it or. You know, manager, then senior manager, then director…

Have you asked for a zoom session? Sometime when you ask for a zoom session it really helps them to focus on your issue and actually listen to you.

Cheers,
Leng