Re: Zero DataLoss

From: Krishnaprasad Yadav <chrishna0007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:30:53 +0530

Dear All,

Thanks for the suggestion and detailed explanation .

Unfortunately, customer is rigid to have fast sync in place , but in other db of same environment we had issue with it causing hude spike leading is timeout in transaction , so i was trying to understand for other way .

Thanks everyone for time and explanation .

Regards,
Krishna