Can't get GG Extract restarted

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 14:14:43 -0600

Oracle EE 12.1.0.2
GG 12.2
RHEL 6.10 We were having issues with the EXTRACT process consuming large amounts of memory and swap to the point we had 0 swap left and 6GB of memory. This was not normal behavior. We decided to bounce the EXTRACT process. It stopped without any errors, but now it won't restart. I've searched everywhere I can think of on the error we're getting, but haven't found a solution yet. We don't have Oracle support, we use Rimini Street. I have opened a ticket with them, but no answers yet. Has anyone seen this error before:

2022-08-04 19:39:59 ERROR OGG-00446 No positions processed.

2022-08-04 19:39:59 ERROR OGG-01668 PROCESS ABENDING. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.
--

Sandy B.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Aug 04 2022 - 22:14:43 CEST