RMAN duplicate and TDE

From: Mark Davidson <wdavidsmc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:40:45 -0400

 Hello,

I need to help/guidance on an issue. I'm running Oracle 12.1.0.2 database with 18.3.0.0 grid on a X5-2 ODA.
Several months ago I converted a primary and it's standby to have encrypted tablespaces and that configuration has been running very well. Now I need a second physical standby from the same primary database. When I run RMAN using "duplicate target database for standby from active database using backupset" command, I get an ORA-28365: wallet is not open error when it trys the "starting media recovery" part. I have already copied the primary wallet files to the standby machine but I can't get around this error.
Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Mark