Re: Shared pool error even it shows enough free memory

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 15:49:04 +0100

That looks like problems with parsing queries involving partitioned tables, possibly handling statistics on indexes.

Since it's filling the SGA maybe you're using "explain plan", which demands shared pool memory, rather than running the query and pulling the plan from memory afterwards, which uses PGA memory for the optimisation stages.

Have you increased the number of partitions of some object recently, or added a couple of indexes to objects with a large number of partitions; or been testing different ways of writing some queries and using explain plan to check the execution paths.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis