Re: Pro-active validation/verification of two applications merge

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 18:53:19 +0100

Hi Nenad,

Yes, shared memory, both the cache of the code (Library cache) and that of the data (buffer pool), are in my to-do-list verifications.

Thanks very much for the other consolidation points that weren’t on my to-do list.

Hi Clay,

My client is not using Quest Software. But one of the points that were indeed in my plan is to use RAT (Real Application Testing) to capture workload in application B and replay it in an ISO-A application. Particularly, when integrating applications from B category running lower Oracle version than that used in applications of category A.

Best regards

Mohamed