EM 13.5 & Certs

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:55:28 +0000

I just finished upgrading our EM to 13.5, including the latest patches. It appears that the cert didn't come along with the upgrade. I am able to get in by telling the browser to ignore the cert error, but I'd like to fix it.

The wallet is intact, so I was thinking all I have to do is update the cert in the upgraded OMS:

emctl secure oms -trust_certs_loc /oracle/app/product/wallets/trusted_certs.txt

emctl secure console -wallet /oracle/app/product/wallets

stop oms / start oms
Does that make sense?

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.