Re: failed connection attempts in listner.log file

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:17:59 +0000

0 means the listener successfully passed the request to a service (it did).

I would recommend using a server error trigger to log ora-1017 somewhere. Something like
https://www.alak.cc/2020/12/oracle-trigger-to-log-logon-denied-ora.html?m=1 I would personally log it to a table rather than the alert log.

Thanks,
Andy