Re: First_rows optimization

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 13:23:40 +0530

You have not mentioned the current version of this Oracle database ? Not sure of first_rows_1, however , I saw one thread in past as below, in which "Mohamed Houri" mentioned that those three parameters were exactly the ones suggested by peoplesoft to be changed :). So it might be that first_row_1 is also peoplesoft suggested only and it may not be advisable to play with that. Others may comment on this.

https://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Simple-query-opting-higher-cost-path