Re: Removing Advanced Replication in preparation for 11g to 19c upgrade

From: Leng Burgess <lkaing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:18:08 +1100

Hi Mark,

This is what I’m looking for - how do you remove advanced replication? It looks like there are still remnants of it in DBA_REPCONFLICT;

Previously there was catrepr.sql but it’s no longer available.

https://community.oracle.com/tech/apps-infra/discussion/836027/remove-replication-catrepr-sql-gone

Thanks,

Leng.