Re: sql_trace filtering

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:42:38 +0300

Hi Martin,

Mikhail maybe will add more details, I'll just say about username():

Username is an action from library rdbms: http://orasql.org/files/events/doc/event/action/oradebug-doc-event-action-username.php You can find other actions with `oradebug doc event action` command: http://orasql.org/files/events/oradebug-doc-event-action.php

Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov
Oracle performance tuning expert
Oracle Database Developer Choice Award winner Oracle ACE
http://orasql.org