Question on archivelogs

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:16:00 -0600

I have always in the past used rman to manage archivelogs, which has worked fine. I now have a new requirement in which I need to set up a second location for archivelogs for purposes of logical replication. The second location needs to keep the logs for a minimum of 24 hours, possibly up to 48. My first archive destination is managed by rman, deleting after the second backup. Is there any way to manage the second archive log destination separately using rman, deleting from there only after a specific time frame?

I can always write some shell scripts to manage it, but would prefer to do it through rman if possible.

--
Andrew W. Kerber