Re: Error related to hash memory

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 12:40:41 +0000

I've done a little check in the ORAUS.MSG file, and a couple of quick tests. The event that might help you pin down the problem is 32699; the level is a bitmap.

On a small test I got different outputs for levels 1,2,4,8,16 so you could try:

alter session set events '32699 trace name context forever, level 31';

you could try level 8191 in case there are other bit flags that do something with larger examples; my example wasn't spilling to disc.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis