Re: Question on group privilege

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 23:14:00 +0530

Thank you. This seems to be a lot of privileges. Are all of these are minimum required to be able to run sql tuning advisor/create profile/baselines? I just want to ensure to not provide any additional privileges which are not needed. And just to go with minimum required ones. Is " ADMINISTER SQL MANAGEMENT OBJECT" just a wrapper of those create/alter/drop profile privilege? or does it have some other elevated privilege too?