Re: PLSCOPE_SETTINGS='IDENTIFIERS:ALL' downsides?

From: Jacek Gębal <jgebal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:55:05 +0300

The only downside I can think of is one thing that I've heard from one of DBA when I asked the same question to him. His concerns were:
- conpilation/recompilation time
- data dictionary growth in vase when you have a,lot of PLSQL source code.

I cannot confirm any of his concerns though.

Regards
Jacek