Re: Database testing

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:44:02 +0100

Julian Dyke did a very good presentationon RAT at the UKOUG 2012 conference.

It's 9 years old, and the work was done on 11.2.0.3, but it's very informative and even though many details have probably changed it should still give you some ideas on questions you need to ask and preparation you may need to do.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis