Re: Fixing Performance issue with less selective columns

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 12:29:01 +0530

Thank you Mladen. I am not familiar with hash clusters. You mentioned cost vs benefit analysis to be done, so curious to know what is the negative side of having the hash cluster as opposed to the regular FBI index created on this normal table to cater this issue? I was trying to see if any docs stating the use cases of hash clusters to cater performance issues but not getting much on that on google. it would be great if you can point to some use cases. Thanks.