Sqlplus COPY Command

From: Charlotte Hammond <"Charlotte>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:01:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,
I have a sqlplus client connection to 2 Oracle DBs on 2 separate networks, with no access to the hosts. The sqlplus COPY command works a treat for moving smallish volumes of data between them from the client.  But the documentation says that this will be deprecated in future releases (although I can see it's still in the 21c documentation). Assuming I don't want to develop a new process based on the COPY command what would be a better way to do this?   (I can't install a database on the client, so database links are out, and there is no network connectivity from DB->client). Thanks!Charlotte