Re: Access and Filter Predicate on same execution plan line

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 22:50:25 +0100

No, I'm merely pointing out that your observation of "skip scan is like an index fast full scan" can appear to be true in some cases thanks to recent optimizer changes.
That doesn't affect the way you have to decide column ordering, which should be driven by patterns, frequency, and precision of predicate usage.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis