Re: VKTM background process terminating the DB instance.

From: Goti <aryan.goti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:06:56 +0530

Hi Nenad,

I did set “_disable_hihghres_ticks” to true last week as I saw that as a workaround in one the blog but post that also instance was terminated. I will once again try in one of the non prod box and update you. Could this be an issue with VM as post moving couple of VMs to a new host I don’t see the problem again. Or do you suspect this to be an Oracle bug?

Thanks again Nenad, you have been so helpful!

Thanks,
Goti