Re: RAMAN is not backing a set of archivelogs from the database server

From: Ashoke Mandal <ramukam1983_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:42:05 -0500

Hello Abdellah, The following commands helped me to catalog the orphan archive log files. I still don't understand why these logs were orphaned in the first palace. But it is all good now.

CATALOG START WITH '/your_dir_location';

then do your regular backup. The backup will take those 13 archivelogs.

Thanks everyone for your tips and support.

Ashoke