Re: Library lock issue

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 20:35:11 +0100

Usually it will be heavy access when there is also a recompilation requirement. Check the dates and time stamps for these packages in dba_objects and see if they’re recent.

It’s worth getting the results from v$db_object_cache as that will show the blocker more clearly (eg your three procedures might share a call in another package which is getting recompiled).

Thanks,
Andrew