Re: Database Link in local server

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 05:33:29 +0300

Hi Cee,

I'm not sure what do you mean by "see statistics". If you mean can CBO on your "workDB" get required statistics from active standby through a dblink, then - yes, of course. No difference if that's active standby or not.

Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov
Oracle performance tuning expert
Oracle Database Developer Choice Award winner Oracle ACE Associate
http://orasql.org