Re: cardinality feedback in 19c

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:53:22 +0200

Hello Sayan

Thanks for your answer. It confirms why I haven't experienced any performs pain with cardinality feedback in all the 19c databases I have to deal with. Until today where 6 critical queries changed their execution plan from a good one to a very bad one and the non-sharing reason was USE_FEEDBACK_STATS Best regards
Mohamed