Convert and sync old handwritten notes

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 16:57:15 -0400

Hi Listers,

Slightly Non-Oracle question.

Over the past 2 years, I have written a lot of ideas and thoughts on my paper notepads, about 5 of them.

Is there a software desktop or web version that you can recommend to collate all those ideas into some document and run analytics or draw a mindmap from those so as to create project ideas from those?

Currently, I know of only two approaches:

  1. Type in my laptop each of them one by one.
  2. Take a photo of each of them, but I don't know how to convert from screenshots of my so-so handwriting to a highlightable text file. Something from which I can copy and paste elsewhere. With all the advancements in technology is there a way this task can be done in a more efficient and faster manner.

Both google docs and onenote on windows laptop failed to understand my writing at all :)

--

Cheers,
Kunwar

--