Re: purge of AWR historical tables

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 12:48:05 +0100

I've just commented on something similar on Dominic's blog note. It's possible that this has something to do with pending or priviate statistics.
The last time I looked (possibly in a recent version only) pending stats had a future date.
Maybe at some time in the past they were implemented with a date in the far past constructed from the SID and Serial# of the session creatring them - which would explain the SQL reported by Dominic in his blognote.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis