Re: Where is 19.11?

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:32:51 +0100

Doc id 2118136.2 (a good one to star) has them listed but the links currently go nowhere. I suspect they will work before too long

https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/ui/patch/PatchDetail.jspx?parent=DOCUMENT&sourceId=2118136.2&patchId=32545013

https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/ui/patch/PatchDetail.jspx?parent=DOCUMENT&sourceId=2118136.2&patchId=32545008