Re: Difference in writer response time

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:26:39 +0300

How exactly is the replication set and where extract and replicat are located? I see an additional "rman" function in the "DR" side and it looks like it is not present in Primary.

Also there is a difference in average active sessions (in "DR" looks 3 times higher), are you sure these numbers present the same workload?

În joi, 8 apr. 2021 la 21:05, Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com> a scris: