Re: Which text editor do you use on Mac

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:20:18 -0400

Sublime has 2 versions: free and commercial. The good stuff is in the commercial version, Vim is free, There is also an operating system called "Emacs" that some people use as an editor, but I would advise against that. It's the bloatware of the worst kind.

On 4/7/21 1:39 PM, kunwar singh wrote:
Thanks, I'll check it out.!

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:16 AM Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com> wrote:
I use vim in terminal, MacVim (specifically built/customized for OSX, has a basic GUI window) and occasionally open the Sublime Text editor.

--
Tanel Poder
#vConf2021: Troubleshooting Very Complex Oracle Performance Problems

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:44 AM kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Listers,
I migrated to Mac recently and miss the notepad ++ .

It is good with color syntax highlighting for sql, shell and all common languages .
So wondering what is the cool editor that you guys are using ?
--
Cheers,
Kunwar

Original text of this message