Re: For those running Oracle EBS/Oracle Applications Cloud

From: Arian Stijf <"Arian>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 21:51:54 +0200

Hi guys,

don't forget that Oracle is offering several options. One is indeed Fusion Apps. But Oracle also offers a solution where eBS is installed on Cloud Infrastructure. It might be that they are referring to this option. In that case, it is indeed 12.2.10 eBS, but they used the wrong name (or are changing names on their products again).

Regards,

Arian