Re: Oracle ODA suggestions.

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:45:18 -0700

Ok well actually we typically have a standard 3-4 hour window once a month for any maintenance activity. For my 19c upgrade I got a longer window. However if any database/server/storage is not up by 7am we are in trouble. We have a Data Guard setup but that is kind of a last resort, there will possibly be some other issues if we had to use it. It's there for a true disaster situation, at least we have the data.