Re: 11.2.0.3 Change domain name for 2 node RAC cluster.

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:09:47 -0500

I can only echo what others have said. Changing any piece of the network in RAC is a non-trivial problem requiring planning and rehearsal. I have learned this from painful experience. Definitely open an SR on the subject. In my experience, it would be easier to clone this to an entirely new cluster with the new domain name rather than try to change the domain names in the current cluster.

Andrew W. Kerber