Re: Unplug problem

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 05:24:27 +0300

If from Server A you don't have direct access to Server B on 1521 but you have an intermediary Server C that has 1521 to B and you have 22 from A to C you can do ssh forwarding:
https://www.ssh.com/ssh/tunneling/example

maybe you have a jumpbox or something...I seen cases

În lun., 29 mar. 2021 la 04:18, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com> a scris: