Re: UNDO Space Error

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 00:04:50 +0530

Thank You Sayan.

I checked using the below query during run time, but don't see any one specific session coming out as one of suspects. But I will try to see it again when the issue occurs. But another doubt I have is , if there exists any historical AWR view matching v$transaction which will help me go back and check the exact snap times(when failure occurred) to see what exact session/process is the culprit and find the cause?

select b.addr,

  a.sid,

  a.username,

  b.xidusn,