Re: Ora error while during explain plan

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:34:08 +0530

Thank you. I think you are spot on. The database which i am testing the explain plan on is currently physical standby or is in Read Only mode. So i think i should see the error stating that the data cant be written to plan_table but anyway it seems the bug which you are pointing to is the one we are hitting here. I ran it on the other side(i.e primary side) and the explain plan works fine. Just for information, actually this switching between primary and standby databases happened as part of our resiliency testing last weekend(I almost missed that point) . Also it seems there is no workaround for this bug.

Regards
Pap