Re: registering non-RAC databases and listeners in Clusterware

From: Oleksandr Denysenko <odenysenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 20:21:02 +0200

Hello.

by default: *srvctl add database* will add *RAC* db

so need to use *-dbtype SINGLE*:

    srvctl add database -d ${ORACLE_SID?} -o ${ORACLE_HOME?} *-dbtype SINGLE* -node ${DB_NODE?}     -spfile ${SPFILE?} -pwfile ${PWFILE?} -diskgroup ${ASM_DISKGROUPS?}

    use srvctl add database -h

        for all possible options

after adding listener using: *srvctl add listener*

specify instance parameter LOCAL_LISTENER pointing new listener.

if you need to be able to connect through SCAN listeners, specify SCAN listener as a instance parameter REMOTE_LISTENER

Best Regards,

     Oleksandr Denysenko

02.02.2021 21:45, Mladen Gogala ïèøåò: