Re: Questions about SQL*Developer CLI for exporting data

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 13:42:41 -0500

Hi Tim!
1.25 PB? With "P" as in "Peta"? Wow! I have never worked with a database that large. The largest database I have worked with was 450 TB, which is less than half of the monster you're dealing with. Please, summarize the challenges on your web page when possible. I am very interested in the challenges you'll doubtlessly meet during the course of the project. Something tells me that I'm not the only one here with such an interest. Regards

--
Kindest regards,
Mladen Gogala