Re: Same SID, Serial# on Logical Standby

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:10:00 +0200

Hello Gokul,

"From time to time, not for all transactions, but for some specific ones, we are seeing inserts and updates on the standby database"

Where do you see those queries? Do you use a particular monitoring tool or you run a specific query?

În mie., 18 nov. 2020 la 06:05, Gokul Kumar Gopal < gokulkumar.gopal_at_gmail.com> a scris: