Re: Block Change Tracking at Switchover - Version Dependency?

From: Frank Gordon <frankagordon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:29:37 +0100

Hello,

I cannot find any defitive documentation on how its supposed to work in 11g, just the new features documentation.

I vaguely remember we had a very bad bug with BCT on the standby that prevented the primary from working at all so we put a manual step into our failover/switchover documentation.

If you want certainty it would be worthwhile logging an SR.

Regards,
Frank

--
+353-86-0695383