Re: [Solved] Start a RAC service , also attempts to start the db service ?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 14:35:37 -0400

Found in the docs:

".... If the instances that support these services, including available instances that the service uses for failover, are not running but are enabled, then SRVCTL starts them. "

Some reason I've never noticed that because I guess I'm usually working on nodes that the instances are up, or standby dbs that are only 1 node/instance.

Chris