Re: RMAN Catalog Implicit Resync

From: Frank Gordon <frankagordon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 11:10:23 +0100

Hello,

can you equate anything like archivelog backup or your browsing sessions to the timestamps for
"periodically updated over the course of the day"

I'd also try running SQL*PLUS queries on the catalog rather than RMAN list commands,
that'd cut out one source of implicit resync.

Regards,
Frank

--
+353-86-0695383