Re: Searching MOS Note on dynamic sampling

From: Lothar Flatz <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:37:13 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

No, I am afraid that isnt it. That is of course the background to my question. When I talked to my colleague about your assumption he told me tat such behavior is actually documented. What he explaind made a lot of sense to me. You can imagine that I am eager to find that document. However even my colleague cant find the note.

Thanks and Regards

Lothar