Query for EM Performance Page to show in another dashboard

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 11:13:17 -0800

Does anybody already have the query that would duplicate the graph on Performance page in Enterprise Manager?
In another post recently somebody mentioned the dashboard tool Grafana and we've always discussed having a TV show various information and performance metrics from DB servers and Web Servers for all to see. So I want to see if I can duplicate that in Grafana or another similar dashboard tool.

I have not started to even play around with a such tool yet so if anybody has any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff