Re: unable to do a remote sys connection to 12.2 container database

From: angelo <angelolistas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:33:09 -0300

Hello Jeff.

If you try to connect onto your cdb using sys as sysdba, before. and next, change your session from cdb to container. e.g.

 SQL> alter session set container=newpdb;  SQL> show con_id;

Does it work ?

what about services_name from pdb? In TNS, must be different from cdb. below, my db tnsnames for example.

CDB =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST =
xxxdb01.lanocpsp.allspoc.oraclevcn.com)(PORT = 1521))

    (CONNECT_DATA =

      (SERVER = DEDICATED)
      (SERVICE_NAME = CDB01_gru196.lanocpsp.allspoc.oraclevcn.com)
    )
  )

PDB =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST =
xxxdb01.lanocpsp.allspoc.oraclevcn.com)(PORT = 1521))

    (CONNECT_DATA =

      (SERVER = DEDICATED)
      (SERVICE_NAME = pdb01.lanocpsp.allspoc.oraclevcn.com)
    )
  )